Looking for Something?

LOOKING FOR SOMETHING??
Never Been Here Before?

Check The Right Sidebar


@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@


Follow The Sign To Where...

Monday, June 27, 2011

Neil Young & Crazy Horse - Everybody Knows This Is Nowhere (Bootleg)

Neil Young & Crazy Horse
Everybody Knows This Is Nowhere (Bootleg)

This ain`t the 1969 released ENTIN,this is a live recorded bootleg from various shows.I found this in my collection,not knowing where I got it from;the worst thing: I got no more
information about the boot.
All I know is:It`s beautiful!


01.Everybody Knows This Is Nowhere 3:26
02.Winterlong 4:51
03.I`m Wondering 14:41
04.On The Way Home 3:39
05.Tell Me Why 3:25
06.The Loner ~ Cinamon Girl ~ Down By The River 8:54
07.Cinamon Girl 3:43
08.Southern Man 12:46
09.Ohio 3:44
10.Woodstock 4:50
11.Cowgirl In The Sand 14:41

224kbit/s

Audience Recording!

Enjoy!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PDGU658M
https://rapidshare.com/files/738406913/Neil_Young_Everybody_Knows.rar

3 comments:

  1. It's not one of mine, Musicabrae....and unfortunately I don't have it in my archives. Anyone else here have it?

    ReplyDelete