Looking for Something?

LOOKING FOR SOMETHING??
Never Been Here Before?

Check The Right Sidebar


@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@


Follow The Sign To Where...

Monday, October 21, 2024

Elvis Costello with Nick Lowe - Tokyo, Japan 1987


 

Elvis Costello And The Confederates
with Nick Lowe
Kosei Nenkin Hall
Tokyo, Japan
November 21, 1987
TV Broadcast @flac
aka-Do The Rumba



Setlist:
01. (The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes (3:02) - acoustic
02. That's How You Got Killed Before (3:34)
03. Honey, Are You Straight Or Are You Blind? (2:59)
04. Tangled Up In Blue (0:20) - intro
05. Brilliant Mistake (4:26)
06. Last Boat Leaving (3:54) - 1st live performance
07. (What's So Funny 'Bout) Peace, Love And Understanding? (4:22) - duet with Nick Lowe
08. I'll Wear It Proudly (6:12)
09. Your Mind Is On Vacation / Your Funeral My Trial (8:03)
10. Lovable (3:18)


[40:10]


pass-fbsvw

 ++@++

 

6 comments:

  1. Cool, I saw them touring like this a year and a half later. Looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Earlier, not later, D'oh! Though I did catch Costello touring solo with Lowe 2 years later. Thanks!

      Delete
  2. Gotta say, I love that "Lavable." :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic! Thanks Ess-Dubya! Appreciate this one. Great pairing and always great together. What’s So Funny ‘Bout . . . . . ?

    ReplyDelete