
The Jesus Lizard - Live Washington DC
April 4, 1992
Crunchy Soundboard @HQvbr
A band with limitless energy and unfathomable power, Jesus Lizard's live acts are legendary. The 19 tracks come close to capturing the bone-crushing intensity of the noise rockers' live set, but there's no substitute for catching singer David Yow in person in all his sweating, spitting, and screaming glory.
01. Boilermaker [03:06]
02. Puss [03:29]
03. Seasick [03:44]
04. Nub [03:05]
05. Mouthbreather [02:22]
06. Bloody Mary [02:53]
07. Whirl [05:05]
08. Zachariah [06:32]
09. Dancing Naked Ladies [03:30]
10. Killer McHann [02:37]
11. Gladiator [04:20]
12. Rope [02:36]
13. Blockbuster [03:23]
14. Wheelchair Epidemic [02:14]
15. Monkey Trick [05:14]
16. If You Had Lips [03:31]
17. Then Comes Dudley [04:46]
18. Pastoral [04:38]
19. 7 vs 8 [06:54]
Mouthbreather
I leave my home, I leave for a couple weeks
I leave my home, I leave it in the care of a friend
Don't get me wrong, he's a nice guy, I like him just fine
But he's a mouth breather
Don't get me wrong, he's a nice guy, I like him just fine
But he's a mouth breather
I expect when I return, I return to some sort of order
Such is not the case, no, such is not the case
I leave my home, I leave for a couple weeks
I leave my home, I leave it in the care of a friend
Don't get me wrong, he's a nice guy, I like him just fine
But he is a mouth breather
I leave my home, I leave for a couple weeks
I leave my home, I leave it in the care of a friend
And in my basement, I found rainin' piss
And in my kitchen, I found my friend deceased
The Jesus Lizard - Mouth Breather Live
DC '92


No comments:
Post a Comment