

Tommy Castro & The Legendary Rhythm & Blues Revue
Jazzbones
Tacoma, WA
September 26th, 2008
Disc one:
1. A Good Fool Is Hard To Find
2. Love Don't Care
3. Serve Me Right To Suffer
4. Baby You Got What It Takes
5. Won't Be Long
6. Still The Girl In The Band
7. Pontiac Blues
Disc Two:
1. Give It To Me
2. She's the No Sleepin'est Woman
3. Whammer Jammer
4. Louisiana Stew
5. Medley of The Things I Used to Do>Since I Missed You Baby
6. Blues, Leave Me Alone
7. 2nd set Intro
8. Clemency
9. Bop Till You Drop
Disc Three:
1. Medley of Lucille - Night Train
2. She's Nineteen Years Old
3. Lucille
4. There Is Something On Your Mind
5. Sex Machine
320kbps of Louisiana stew mp3
http://rapidshare.com/files/280978928/tocast.zip
http://rapidshare.com/files/280991557/tucast.zip
http://rapidshare.com/files/280995862/trecast.zip


Vanilla ice cream covered in chocolate syrup.
ReplyDeleteGimme a spoon.
Never mind: I'll just eat her as she is.
Love the tan lines...
ReplyDelete