Back From The Dead...
Originally posted April 6, 2013
Rory Gallagher - Don Kirshner's Rock Concert
1974 & 1975
TV Broadcast/Soundboard Recording @320
1974 & 1975
TV Broadcast/Soundboard Recording @320
Track List:
01 Cradle Rock
02 They Don't Make Them Like You Anymore
03 Who's That Comin'
04 A Million Miles Away
05 Let Me In
06 I Take What I Want
07 Ain't Too Good
08 Souped-Up Ford
Tracks 1-4 1974
Tracks 5-8 1975
01 Cradle Rock
02 They Don't Make Them Like You Anymore
03 Who's That Comin'
04 A Million Miles Away
05 Let Me In
06 I Take What I Want
07 Ain't Too Good
08 Souped-Up Ford
Tracks 1-4 1974
Tracks 5-8 1975
Rory Gallagher - guitar, vocals
Gerry McAvoy - bass
Lou Martin - keyboards
Rod De'Ath - drums
Gerry McAvoy - bass
Lou Martin - keyboards
Rod De'Ath - drums
Thanks to whomever I got this from!
pass - fbsvw
% % % % % % % % % % % % % % % % % % % % % % % %


+-+Cover.jpg)
Another great Irish Werewolf post!!!
ReplyDelete