Back from the Dead...
Originally posted December 17, 2013
Boston, MA.
June 22, 1995
FM Source-Soundboard @320
Morphine was formed in 1989 by bassist/vocalist Mark Sandman, who had previously played with the bluesy alternative rock band Treat Her Right, and saxophonist Dana Colley, a former member of the local Boston group Three Colors. Sandman and Colley asked drummer Jerome Deupree to join the group and complete the initial lineup.
On July 3, 1999, Mark Sandman collapsed on the stage of the Nel Nome del Rock festival at the Giardini del Principe in Palestrina, Italy (near Rome).
He was soon pronounced dead of a heart attack and Morphine immediately disbanded.
Track List:
01 Intro
02 Good
03 Thursday
04 My Brain
05 Sharks
06 In Spite Of Me
07 Yes
08 Honey White
09 The Saddest Song
10 My Hat Is Too Big For Loving
11 Buena
12 Radar
13 Shame
14 Free Love
15 Outro
Thanks to the original source!
pass - fbsvw
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *




I know...wrong link. Try it again folks. All better now.
ReplyDeleteHey Silent, why Have I been banned?
ReplyDeleteBanned from where?
ReplyDeleteYour IP address shows as 99.0.111.39
ReplyDeleteNetRange: 99.0.0.0 - 99.127.255.255
Back in June I banned a spammer IP your range. I have unbanned that range.
You now should be able to post to chat.
Thanks much. Any word on brooklyn steve or where I can find a good phishin hole?
DeleteThanks for this. I may have told this story before here, but I caught Morphine live on the HORDE tour way back in the day. While waiting for their set to begin, I noticed Mark Sandman was just hanging in front of the stage, unrecognized by the audience. I approached him and engaged in some lovely small talk. As it became time to bow out gracefully, I said 'Man, I wish I had a pen so I could get your autograph'. Mark replied 'A handshake lasts longer than an autograph' and stuck out his hand. He was right.
ReplyDelete@Anonymous...Cool story!
Delete