Rory Gallagher - Live Bremen, Germany
December 21, 1971
Excellent Soundboard (FM) @192
December 21, 1971
Excellent Soundboard (FM) @192
aka- Radio Bremen
Set List:
01 : Should've Learnt My Lesson
02 : Crest Of Wave
03 : Could've Had Religion
04 : For The Last Time
05 : Messin' With The Kid
06 : Don't Know Where I'm Goin'
07 : Pistol Slapper Blues
01 : Should've Learnt My Lesson
02 : Crest Of Wave
03 : Could've Had Religion
04 : For The Last Time
05 : Messin' With The Kid
06 : Don't Know Where I'm Goin'
07 : Pistol Slapper Blues
pass - fbsvw


Can never have too much Rory. Thanks so much.
ReplyDeleteHello,
ReplyDeleteLike Snakeboy I won't refuse another Rory show. Many thanks for sharing.
Best regards,
drogos
I don't think I've ever found a Rory Gallagher show that wasn't just excellent start to finish - thanks so much. Looking forward to this one.
ReplyDelete