ROIO: audio and/or video recording of a performance that was not officially released by the artist, or under other legal authority. Soundboards, Quality Audience Recordings, FM Broadcasts, Concert Videos and Out of Print Recordings.
Saturday, June 10, 2017
Public Service Message
I'm uploading my next project which will be available shortly. In the meanwhile. are you backing up your music? I recommend that you have TWO backup drives. C'mon, they're cheap. If you're downloading all this great music and only keeping a single copy of it, you're a hard drive failure away from losing it all. I see C-box requests all over the Internet where fans are saying "Lost my copy of obscure hard to find recording in a hard drive crash, can anyone help?" If you don't back it up, you can lose it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I absolutely agree. I learnt the lesson the hard way a few years ago, lost a nearly full 2TB drive. Now all my files are double backed up. If I lose one drive, still got the other one.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the response, Grum. It's become a C-box cliche. Twenty years ago I'd pay $66 to ship in a 3-cd bootleg from Singapore. Ten bootlegs would have been $660. A 3TB drive costs $100 these days. If you only have it on one drive now...go buy a second drive and back it up!
ReplyDeleteYou are so right
ReplyDeleteYes, I lost all my stuff several years ago had to pay big $$$ to get someone to recover it all for me...It was rather pricey to get it all back but worth it...now I back everything up twice....once on a flash drive and then when I have enough I burn on blu-rays....then I catergorize and number all of them and keep a master list so when I want to listen to something specific i just refer to my list PS thanks for the loverboy concert show!!!!
ReplyDelete~~john