Looking for Something?

LOOKING FOR SOMETHING??
Never Been Here Before?

Check The Right Sidebar


@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@


Follow The Sign To Where...

Saturday, November 16, 2024

In Case You Missed This...


San Franciscan Nights
8 CD's @ flac
Artwork Included
This is an amazing compilation of San Francisco area bands, live
recordings, 1966-1970 a lot of big name bands and some lesser known
ones,...read the text notes for more info.


Featured:

Jefferson Airplane, Country Joe & the Fish, Big Brother & the
Holding Company, 13th Floor Elevators, Captain Beefheart, Creedence
Clearwater Revival, Mother Earth, Oxford Circle, The Sons of Adam, Great
Society, Electric Prunes, The Charlatans, Grateful Dead, Cream, Moby
Grape, Quicksilver Messenger Service, Steve Miller Blues Band, The Daily
Flash, The Sons of Champlin,Santana, It's A Beautiful Day...



Go here...

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads up and thanks for all the posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only text file I can see is empty. Is it just me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There should have been one there but here's another.
      https://workupload.com/file/krWQhEjh

      Delete
  3. I have a confession to make! I had thought coming from the late sixties to 1970 I assumed this would be poor quality and didn't bother trying it despite it being some of my favourite bands and era. Having decided to try it this morning it is ASTONISHINGLY good. Even the opener (another favourite!) from Jefferson Airplane's 'Somebody To Love' why that alone is worth downloading this for!!
    Staggering quality!! Thank you SO much
    P.S the text downloaded fine for me!
    Thank you Silent Way!! Top stuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Swapers...Our motto here is the same as FBS. "We listen to shit so you don't have to." ; )

      Delete
  4. Thank you! All killer and no filler!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will point out that Linda LaFlamme of It's A Beautiful Day passed away this past October. She was my downstairs neighbor in Oakland in '85-'86, and very nice person.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Damn Drafty, a neighbor?! That's pretty wild. I saw that in my feed. That's one reason I put up a reminder for that post.
    I had a girlfriend at the time that would play the record over continuously unless I made her stop. =))

    ReplyDelete