Looking for Something?

LOOKING FOR SOMETHING??
Never Been Here Before?

Check The Right Sidebar


@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@


Follow The Sign To Where...

Friday, October 2, 2026

Mungo Jerry - Golden Orpheus Festival Bulgaria 1978 (Out of print)

 


Mungo Jerry - Golden Orpheus Festival Bulgaria 1978

Few would know that in 1978 Mungo Jerry and his group of musicians were the first western rock band to play behind the old Iron Curtain. This was a show at the Golden Orpheus Song Festival, in Bulgaria which went out live on TV to the entire Eastern Block.

 Golden Orpheus was an international vocal competition and song contest, held annually from 1965 to 1999 in Sunny Beach, Bulgaria.


1. All Shook Up 02:05

2. Lady Rose 03:07

3. The Woman Dressed In Black 03:19

4. San Francisco Bay Blues 02:30

5. It's A Secret 02:54

6. I Can't Start Loving You 06:55

7. In The Summertime 02:02

8. Stand By Me 04:17

9. Alright Alright Alright 02:54

10. Be Bop A Lula (She's My Baby) 05:17

11. I'll Dance Till I Drop 03:14

11. I Just Can't Say Goodbye 05:50


https://workupload.com/file/cQwFgakK58H



No comments:

Post a Comment