ROIO: audio and/or video recording of a performance that was not officially released by the artist, or under other legal authority.
Soundboards, Quality Audience Recordings, FM Broadcasts, Concert Videos and Out of Print Recordings.
Looking for Something?
LOOKING FOR SOMETHING?? Never Been Here Before?
Check The Right Sidebar
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Follow The Sign To Where...
Thursday, September 10, 2009
Henry Rollins - Letter to Ann Coulter
This is the funniest thing I've seen in months. Jesus, ya gotta love Henry!
Perfect day for this post! My sides are hurting SO bad. Way to go Rollins! Jab those spurs into that bitch. Ride her hard and put her back up wet. Yee-haw!
If--and that's my ONE condition--she gets
ReplyDeletea tattoo--THEN I would believe her sincerity,
Henry. But YOU get to choose the design!!
Perfect day for this post! My sides are hurting SO bad. Way to go Rollins! Jab those spurs into that bitch. Ride her hard and put her back up wet.
ReplyDeleteYee-haw!
-RoBurque
Perhaps I just don't have a funny bone in my body, I didn't even crack a smile watching this.
ReplyDelete