ROIO: audio and/or video recording of a performance that was not officially released by the artist, or under other legal authority.
Soundboards, Quality Audience Recordings, FM Broadcasts, Concert Videos and Out of Print Recordings.
Looking for Something?
LOOKING FOR SOMETHING?? Never Been Here Before?
Check The Right Sidebar
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Follow The Sign To Where...
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
I Thinks It's Time...
...For Some Comments
This is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question. Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?
Great site but when I get these posts through my RSS reader, that damned yellow print is really hard to read.
ReplyDeleteJust found your blog. Very nice first impression. I suggest Terry Allen's "Give Me A Ride To Heaven Boy" as the soundtrack for Biker Jesus.
ReplyDelete"sometimes the Lord works in mysterious ways"
Hey, I gots to know.
ReplyDelete