Looking for Something?

LOOKING FOR SOMETHING??
Never Been Here Before?

Check The Right Sidebar


@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@


Follow The Sign To Where...

Wednesday, December 25, 2019

The Velvet Underground Live At The End Of Cole Ave. 10-18-69


*THANKS TO THE ORIGINAL POSTER

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL. Here's an old VU show that was recorded from the audience, so the sound quality is not the best, but it's not bad either. The scans are not right but they were all I could find. So with that in mind, below is the correct song list.

1.It's Just Too Much
2.Waiting For The Man
3.I Can't Stand It
4.I'm Set Free
5.Beginning To See The Light
6.Ocean
7.Venus In Furs
8.What Goes On
9.Heroin
10.I'll Be Your Mirror
11.Femme Fatale
12.Pale Blue Eyes
13.Candy Says
14.Jesus
15.The Story Of My Life
16.I Found A Reason
17.Sunday Morning
18.After Hours

IT'S HARD BEING A MAN LIVING IN A GARBAGE PAIL

No comments:

Post a Comment