Looking for Something?

LOOKING FOR SOMETHING??
Never Been Here Before?

Check The Right Sidebar


@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@


Follow The Sign To Where...

Sunday, July 26, 2015

The Beatles Anthology Companion @320 Part 2 {NEW LINK}

OK Goddamnit you ungrateful bastards better comment on this........Oh sorry only kidding. See scans.

If you are having trouble reading the scans simply, right,click on a picture hit open in new tab then click on the new tab above your address bar and there you are.


NEW LINK HERE

20 comments:

  1. This ingrate thanks you very much. Can't wait to hear these. I'm with you on the crap sound quality on the original Anthology series. Kudos to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for The Beatles!! Very much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep - like being young again, just with much better sound :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. THIS IS WONDERFUL STUFF, THANK YOU SO MUCH

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you sir you are a gentleman and a scholar.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Man you blew your load on these posts....So what now, we're not going to see you for months on end?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks a heap - this looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Spoken word intro to Yellow Submarine + More Strawberry Fields = my cup runneth over!

    you are the best!

    Atlas

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jobe, thanks for these! I already have them but hope the upgrade is worth it! You guys do a GREAT job as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanx 4 all ur hard work as a token of my appreaction I'll ask my friend 2 send ya a virtual bj if she don't have a headache !

    ReplyDelete
  11. GREAT POST ! thanks
    JLUC

    ReplyDelete
  12. OK, I kinda love/hate the Beatles (sorry; my parents liked them....) but as a long time lurker and appreciater, nuthin' but love for this and your kindred blogs...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ah, some of that has to do with where you're embedded in time. I was born in '56; the Beatles were chart monsters from the time I was 7 until I was 14, so I grew up with them more as a huge cultural phenomena that goes beyond the music.

    ReplyDelete
  14. 'Tis true, I'm usually an ungrateful bastard. But THIS I'm truly grateful for.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm never ungrateful, but I'm way too often silent. I remember when I got the Ultra Rare Trax CD's when they first came out and was blown away by the superior sound quality, thinking who the hell at Apple is mucking up the sound on the official releases. Still diggin' the Fabs over 50 years later. More & more I appreciate John's songs the best. Keep on keepin' on with the whole family of Floppy-Voodoo output: music & pix & commentary, too! Love ya muchly.

    ReplyDelete