Looking for Something?

LOOKING FOR SOMETHING??
Never Been Here Before?

Check The Right Sidebar


@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@


Follow The Sign To Where...

Saturday, July 25, 2015

Albert Collins - Live Amsterdam Holland 1983 {Back From The Dead}

Originally posted Friday, December 17, 2010

Albert Collins - Live Meervaart Blues Festival
Amsterdam  Holland  
March 19, 1983    

Soundboard or FM Source @320

Probably not the complete set...

Track List:
1. Cold, Cold Feeling
2. Honey Hush
3. The Things I Used To Do
4. If You Love Me Like You Say
5. I Got To Talk With You 



With an introduction from a REALLY stoned Joe Walsh!!


Meervaart '83

3 comments:

  1. Always glad to see an Albert Collins post get put up. I saw him seven or eight times at the Zoo Bar in Lincoln Nebraska back in the late 70s/early 80s and it was always an amazing experience!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Albert played at the Newport, a venue right in the middle of OSU one summer. Koko Taylor opened for him. I standing right in front of him while he played. There probably weren't 100 people in that place but it was at least 100 people that got their asses rocked off.

    ReplyDelete