Looking for Something?

LOOKING FOR SOMETHING??
Never Been Here Before?

Check The Right Sidebar


@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@


Follow The Sign To Where...

Friday, July 24, 2015

We Find Your Lack Of Enthusiasm Disturbing...


"What Would You Say You're Doing Here?"



..oh yea, the comment widget is broken again.

9 comments:

  1. I hear these words everyday at my place of work. The reason you don't get may comments (not just your excellent blog(s), but others as well, is that there are an incredible number of lazy, greedy, indolent fuckers in this "developed world" of ours and things are too easy. Sad but true,

    Jonah in the whale

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...I believe you are correct. Very sad but true.

      Delete
  2. Looking for great concert bootlegs and cheesecake.
    Thanks as always.
    Regards, Dave.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes people [including me] are in a hurry and forget to say Thank You and whizz on,I've left comments a couple of times for some fantastic sounds and I had to stop to say a BIG THANK YOU for your most excellent blog and the work you put into it which is APPRECIATED VERY MUCH,probably more than you get to know,long may you continue and my very best wishes for the future!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I started digitizing these old tape and syndicated radio shows a few years back, and I really don't need "thank yous" (although they're nice) because the thanks really should go to the musicians, radio stations, and companies that recorded all this great music. But I like hearing from people who discover (or rediscover) a band through something I've posted here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, a simple thank you is nice but I would rather hear back from people who are interested in the music because it is something new they have discovered or rediscovered or something they had been looking for.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also have to admit that I'm as bad at it as the next guy; I think part of it is that you download the show and want to listen to it immediately....by which time you've already moved on to something else and forget to go back and engage in conversation.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for all the great tunes.

    ReplyDelete