ROIO: audio and/or video recording of a performance that was not officially released by the artist, or under other legal authority.
Soundboards, Quality Audience Recordings, FM Broadcasts, Concert Videos and Out of Print Recordings.
Looking for Something?
LOOKING FOR SOMETHING?? Never Been Here Before?
Check The Right Sidebar
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Follow The Sign To Where...
Sunday, December 22, 2024
Survivor - Market Square Arena, Indianapolis, IN 12/31/84
Westwood One FM recording from this great band supporting the "Vital Signs" album, great cd!
Hi, XRay and Happy Holidays! I've consulted with the Voodoo Wagon spirits, and they tell me that this is most likely sourced from Westwood One In Concert 85-05, which was a split show with two artists: Survivor, and Lita Ford with an air date of 3/1 – 3/3, 1985.
Hey draftervoi ! Went researching again and everything I find says it is indeed a superstars in concert recording but the date is right. Good to hear from you, have a Merry Christmas!
Good morning all. In regards to the Survivor show, this was BOTH an Westwood One In Concert and Superstar Concert Series. In Concert was #85-05 3/1-3/85 with Lita Ford. Superstar Concert Series was #85-13 7/13/85 with John Waite. I will see if I have cue sheets for both and compare track listings. Now drink drink your egg nog and relax! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!
Yes, the date of the concert is Dec. 31, 1984 (I checked newspapers.com and found a listing in the Indianapolis Star; Survivor opened for REO Speedwagon). The other date is the air date of the syndicated radio show.
Awesome! Thank you!
ReplyDeleteHi, XRay and Happy Holidays! I've consulted with the Voodoo Wagon spirits, and they tell me that this is most likely sourced from Westwood One In Concert 85-05, which was a split show with two artists: Survivor, and Lita Ford with an air date of 3/1 – 3/3, 1985.
ReplyDeleteHey draftervoi ! Went researching again and everything I find says it is indeed a superstars in concert recording but the date is right. Good to hear from you, have a Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteGood morning all. In regards to the Survivor show, this was BOTH an Westwood One In Concert and Superstar Concert Series. In Concert was #85-05 3/1-3/85 with Lita Ford. Superstar Concert Series was #85-13 7/13/85 with John Waite. I will see if I have cue sheets for both and compare track listings. Now drink drink your egg nog and relax! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!
ReplyDeleteYes, the date of the concert is Dec. 31, 1984 (I checked newspapers.com and found a listing in the Indianapolis Star; Survivor opened for REO Speedwagon). The other date is the air date of the syndicated radio show.
ReplyDeleteAny way you can upload this one again? It's a great show.
ReplyDeleteI'll put a new link up today , the 28th. Check back.
ReplyDeleteSurvivor has a new link posted 05/28/ 25 !
ReplyDelete