AS REQUESTED...
Thanks to v-chile, former author and friend for the original post
Made March 9, 2013
******************************************************************************
What can I say: While I was looking for anything else I had to read about the death of Kevin Ayers...
It`s the second bad message in less than a week.
Aah, this is not good...
R.I.P.
Kevin Ayers
(1944-08-16 - †2013-02-18)
-------------------------------------------

Kevin Ayers
1976-08-19
Postaula
Bremen,GER
FM Broadcast!
FM Broadcast!
01. Intro 0:58
02. May I ? 5:30
03. Whatevershebringswesing 7:39
04. Shouting In The Bucket Blues 4:35
05. Observation 5:02
06. Lady Rachel 8:59
07. Blue Ships In The Night 6:13
08. The Ballad Of Mr.Cool 3:22
Bill Livsey key
Charlie McCracken b
Rob Townsend dr
Kevin Ayers g,voc
pass - fbsvw
Thanks to the original source!
Enjoy!
Now includes 2 unchaptered shows from 1992 & 1994!
Kevin Ayers



I've just discovered Kevin Ayers -so thank you very much for the post.
ReplyDeleteCould you please reload link. Thank you
ReplyDelete@Bill B...We can do that.
ReplyDeleteAs KA would say, "Thank You Very Much". This is a rare treat.
ReplyDeleteThank you
ReplyDeleteWhat is password
ReplyDeleteIt's on the post AND the top banner AND right sidebar.
DeleteGreat quality and lovely sets here. Thanks so much. Just a detail but it is 'Shouting In Bucket Blues' and let's face it we all feel that these days!! Gosh we miss Kevin. If ever we needed his peculiar eccentric Britishness it is now. Thanks everyone involved. Love peace and understanding x
ReplyDelete@Swappers...I just go by what was originally posted. Thanks for the info, I'll update :)
DeleteHa ha...minor amendment here, it should read "Shouting In A Bucket Blues"
DeleteA great Post, Many Thanks, For anyone not familiar with Kevin I recommend joy Of A Toy, a Brilliant album.
ReplyDeletewarlock48