Looking for Something?

LOOKING FOR SOMETHING??
Never Been Here Before?

Check The Right Sidebar


@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@


Follow The Sign To Where...

Monday, September 11, 2023

Little Feat - Live Boston, MA. 1976 {Early & Late Shows}

Back From The Dead...
Originally posted November 26, 2015

Little Feat - Live The Orpheum Theater
May 5, 1976 
Boston, MA.
FM Source @320
Complete Early Show & Late Shows


 

Remembering Lowell George at Louder Sound

 

Early Show

Set List:
01 Skin it Back
02 Fat Man in the Bathtub
03 One Love Stand
04 Rock & Roll Doctor
05 Oh Atlanta
06 On Your Way Down
07 All That You Dream
08 Lafayette Railroad
09 Day or Night

10 Dixie Chicken
11 Tripe Face Boogie
12 Willin'
13 Feats Don't Fail Me Now


********************************

Late Show

Set List:
01 Skin it Back
02 Fatman in the Bathtub
03 One Love Stand
04 Rock and Roll Doctor
05 Oh Atlanta
06 On Your Way Down
07 Walkin' All Night
08 All That You Dream
09 Day or Night
10 Dixie Chicken
11 Tripe Face Boogie
12 Willin'
13 Teenage Nervous Breakdown

 

pass-fbsvw




 
******************************************





5 comments:

  1. Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving! Love all those Lowell era Feat shows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Two Trains, New Tracks" - a collection of covers of Little Feat and Lowell George songs.
    Track list included in a txt file, in case you want to use it as a guest post. I'd be flattered to see it where other Feat fans can enjoy the compilation!
    https://mega.nz/#!WBR3wQ4Z!Fk_M8fv2NPAwMQfwvFHJnkqmyrUaFGtHlWu-di-yHXA
    I have put together a second volume of better-known Feat covers, if you'd like me to share it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome, I was at the late show for this! Charlie Daniels Band was the opener but I don't remember squat about that part of the show... Then again, we may have gotten there late coming from New Hampshire. Saw them at The Orpheum two other times in '75 and '79. Damn, I'll have to dig out my concert scrapbook to see if you have any more shows that I was at! Thanks for your tremendous work and generosity sharing so many excellent concerts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the Little Feat! Tremendous Gems!

    ReplyDelete