Looking for Something?

LOOKING FOR SOMETHING??
Never Been Here Before?

Check The Right Sidebar


@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@


Follow The Sign To Where...

Monday, September 18, 2023

Okkervil River Trio - Philadelphia, PA. 2017


Okkervil River Trio - World Cafe Live
Philadelphia, PA.
July 26, 2017
 
Source: Schoeps mk4v -> nBox-platinum -> PCM-M10 (24/48)
Transfer: Audition CS6 (tracking, Ozone 5 MBIT+ dither) -> flac 16/48 


 Setlist:
01. intro
02. It Was My Season
03. Lost Coastlines
04. No Key, No Plan
05. Love to a Monster
06. On Tour with Zykos
07. A Stone
08. Your Past Life as a Blast
09. The Industry
10. Judey on a Street
11. Okkervil River R.I.P.
12. John Allyn Smith Sails
13. So Come Back, I Am Waiting (w/ encore break)
14. A Girl in Port
15. Another Radio Song
 
 
pass-fbsvw


 

2 comments:

  1. Nice one, thanks. I'm not always a fan of audience recordings but this is good. One of the better OR setlists too. I've seen them many times now, with wildly differing line ups, including the years either side of this one, when he was touring as a quartet.

    Still holding out hope someone has the Stage Names Demos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Honest Ed...we don't normally put up audience recordings but I put this up for you as It was the only other show that I had.

    ReplyDelete