Alrighty ask and maybe you shall receive. Ocoeeknight I hope this is what you were looking for. One thing about this however is for a studio recording it's a little rough sounding. No back cover.
Songs
1.Open All Night
2.Battleship Chains
3.Mon Cherie
4.The Way I Feel Each Day
5.Nights Of Mystery
6.Baby So Fine
7.Drinking's Been Good To Me
8.Railroad Steel
9.He's Gone
10.Dunk 'N' Dine
11.Cool Inside
12.Hard Luck Boy
13.Golden Light
14.Too Much Fun
Disc 2
1.Can't Stand The Pain
2.Sheila
3.Suspicious Minds
4.Railroad Steel
5.He's Gone
6.Hard Luck Boy
7.Myth Of Love
8.Nights Of Mystery
9.Over And Over
10.Golden Light
EVERYTIME I ROLL THE DICE THEY COME UP BOXCARS
YOU MIGHT SAY THAT INNOCENCE IS MY ONLY CRIME
Songs
1.Open All Night
2.Battleship Chains
3.Mon Cherie
4.The Way I Feel Each Day
5.Nights Of Mystery
6.Baby So Fine
7.Drinking's Been Good To Me
8.Railroad Steel
9.He's Gone
10.Dunk 'N' Dine
11.Cool Inside
12.Hard Luck Boy
13.Golden Light
14.Too Much Fun
Disc 2
1.Can't Stand The Pain
2.Sheila
3.Suspicious Minds
4.Railroad Steel
5.He's Gone
6.Hard Luck Boy
7.Myth Of Love
8.Nights Of Mystery
9.Over And Over
10.Golden Light
EVERYTIME I ROLL THE DICE THEY COME UP BOXCARS
YOU MIGHT SAY THAT INNOCENCE IS MY ONLY CRIME



Much thanks. Love this band
ReplyDeleteThanks a lot! very much appreciated.
ReplyDelete