Looking for Something?

LOOKING FOR SOMETHING??
Never Been Here Before?

Check The Right Sidebar


@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@


Follow The Sign To Where...

Saturday, January 29, 2022

Magazine Live In Boston MA 1979


Magazine

Paradise Theater

Boston MA

1979-08-04

FM Broadcast @320

 

01. My Tulpa

02. Give Me Everything

03. Definitive Gaze

04. Back To Nature

05. Parade

06. Boredom

07. Permafrost

08. The Light Pours Out Of Me

09. I Love You, You Big Dummy

10. Thank You (Falettinme Be Mice Elf Again)

11. My Mind Ain't So Open 


 Howard Devoto - Vocals

John McGeoch - Guitar

Dave Formula - Keyboards

Barry Adamson - Bass

John Doyle - Drums


Glossy Covers and all

 

%%%

 

This show is available in flac along with the  - Magazine Mega Posts here:


4 comments:

  1. Huzzah! Some Magazine is always welcome :-D

    Much obliged!

    Best regards,

    Count Backwards

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is available in flac here:
    https://floppybootstomp-ii.blogspot.com/2014/07/magazine-mega-post.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, Boss. I waded through all those mega-posts and just didn't see it. I'll try to do better next time

      Delete
    2. Enoch, Not a problem..its the flac version. It's easy to miss as there is a ton of stuff.

      Delete