Looking for Something?

LOOKING FOR SOMETHING??
Never Been Here Before?

Check The Right Sidebar


@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@


Follow The Sign To Where...

Thursday, January 11, 2024

David Bowie - You're A Dude Live L.A. 2004

 *THANKS TO THE ORIGINAL POSTER



I've been having trouble with blogger lately. Couldn't leave comments, would not sign me in etc. I had also noticed that when Voodoo Wagon came up on the other sites that shows what we have posted it said "Test" and that was because I was trying to figure out if Blooger would let me post at all. Finally with help from Google I figured it out. So if you find yourself in that predicament you will have to allow cookies. Things seems to be fine (for now) . We post a lot of Bowie here so I'm surprised this is one we haven't. See scans


1 comment:

  1. This is fascinating and whilst mixed quality, eminently listenable for sure. A welcome addition. [Are services back to normal now? Been having trouble here at the Mansion!]

    ReplyDelete