ROIO: audio and/or video recording of a performance that was not officially released by the artist, or under other legal authority.
Soundboards, Quality Audience Recordings, FM Broadcasts, Concert Videos and Out of Print Recordings.
Looking for Something?
LOOKING FOR SOMETHING?? Never Been Here Before?
Check The Right Sidebar
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Follow The Sign To Where...
Monday, August 31, 2026
Robin Trower - My Fathers Place 1987
Robin Trower - My Fathers Place Roslyn, NY. November 7, 1986 Soundboard or FM Source @flac
You know, anything you post by this guy I'm gonna download. One of the last of the greatest guitar players still around with a new album coming out in September. So let's defy all of the radio broadcasters, streamers and send the new one to the top I'm sure we won't be disappointed
You know, anything you post by this guy I'm gonna download. One of the last of the greatest guitar players still around with a new album coming out in September. So let's defy all of the radio broadcasters, streamers and send the new one to the top I'm sure we won't be disappointed
ReplyDelete