Back From The Dead...
Originally posted January 8, 2010
Edinbourgh, Scotland 1993
June 1, 1993
Soundboard @320
Quality : A-
01 Real Good Time Together
02 Venus In Furs
03 Guess I'm Falling In Love
04 After Hours
05 All Tomorrow's Parties
06 Some Kinda Love
07 I'll Be Your Mirror
08 Beginning to See the Light
09 The Gift
10 I Heard Her Call My Name
11 Femme Fatale
12 Hey Mr. Rain
13 Sweet Jane
14 Velvet Nursery Rhyme
15 WL/WH
DISC 2
01 I'm Sticking With You
02 Black Angel's Death Song
03 R&R
04 I Can't Stand It
05 IWFTM
06 Heroin
07 Coyote
rehearsal/soundcheck
08 Venus In Furs
09 Beginning to See the Light
10 I Heard Her Call My Name
11 Femme Fatale
12 Hey Mr. Rain
13 Sweet Jane
pass - fbsvw
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^


Any chance of reposting this? I was there - and it's certainly not available commercially... please \,,/.
ReplyDeletesenhora vinil, is grossery =
Deletevinyladdie é grosseira !!!
That baby is over 2 years old....let me do some digging.
ReplyDeleteThanks for all and also for reposting this one, but unfortunately, the archiv is corrupt, unexpected finishing and not complete! Can you fix please? Thanks a lot for your work!
ReplyDeleteThanks for posting. My archive opened correctly, although the soundcheck files were missing from mine. Either way, nice to have and thanks for sharing!
ReplyDelete@TG...new link
ReplyDeleteThank you, very much! Ejoyed a lot!
ReplyDeleteGot it right now thanks a lot again!
ReplyDeleteAwesome ! Thanks !
ReplyDelete