Hey there friends. I don't know what's going on. In all the years we have been doing this I have never received a notice from Blogger about anything I've ever posted, now within the past month I have received 2 notices from Blogger that two of the items I've posted have been taken down. Blogger also states
"We encourage you to review the full content of your blog posts to make sure they are in line with our standards as additional violations could result in termination of your blog"
With that in mind I sure don't want to be the guy that get this Blog taken away. If someone is complaining about MY POSTS why? Looks to me like someone or something is biting the hand that feeds you. So I'm gonna lay low with posting for a while and see if this happens to any of the other brothers here. Oh and while I'm at it, has this happened (within the past month) to any of the brothers here? I have my suspicions on who the culprit is but I can't be sure. So I'll catch you on the rebound.


Hi, Jobe. No issues to report here. I'm interested in knowing which artists, as I would then avoid posting anything by them. If you're going dark for a bit you can reach me through the Boss.
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear this. Some people are put on this earth just to piss others off. Hope to see you on the other side. Keep your pecker up..............DD
ReplyDeleteI'm wondering if it is even the artists or the pictures which sometimes follow them.
ReplyDeleteWell drafti the artists are The Jam and The Beatles also Trivial Tony the 2 posts that were taken down had no t&a pictures under them. Thanks DD. I appreciate the comments the 3 of you have left
ReplyDeleteJobe, in spite of all our drunken inspirational 'chats' you done gone and boned someone's sweet little thang, now ain't cha? You need to get over to Mojo Curio Company and get some Boss Fix or something. You couldn't have chosen a better vid for this post. I love this song. Straight up, it's someone else with their toes in the same trough. Have you tried leaving comments on your page and seen that fine ass trotting away from ya? Try it. I think I know who it is.
ReplyDeleteBrother Jobe, I Feel Ya, Man!
ReplyDeleteSome People Are Such Asses!
YOU Hang In There...
You're One of the Good Ones!
Rocket
Jobe, sorry to hear this is going on, my brother. Keep swinging. This too shall pass (with a little luck).
ReplyDeleteI always feel so sad to hear such news just about sharing music all over the world. Isn't the world sick enough to start all this for a blog sharing music that is not even commercially accessible ? Hope common sense will overcome. But I have some doubts about common sense in human beings.
ReplyDeleteAll the best to you Jobe
Greeting from Paris
Sorry to hear. LAy low. You might alos want to adjust the settings so tha the blog doesn't show up in Google searches. Hang in.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the input speedy but he settings for listing the blog have been set to NOT LIST since the very beginning.
DeleteJobe, this is total bullshit. I've gotten notices from blogger over posts of Van Morrison & Rodney Bingenheimer, but nothing lately. I did what you're doing & took a break. When I started re-posting, no futher problems. Take care. Don't want you getting taken down. (ps: might be a good time to "back-up")
ReplyDeleteWhat the heckin'schmeckin'freckin'?! What IS going on? I meant to say a while ago in response to the comment about Elvis [C not P!] that it had been his people who had me take down most of what I offered in the past and his label or management seemed notoriously tight on it and FAST too! Although it was also Dylan or rather Sony who set the sheriff's on me too (Dylan I imagine doesn't give much of a toss as you could argue he started ROIO anyway with Great White Wonder and his attitude to that) so had to remove all my links and uploaded ROIO's way back and now I only share what other folks make aware on the basis that it will out somewhere. Led Zepp too had at me but their management seem to not be so active despite folks like Big O only amaking their stuff available now for 7 day maximum!? But sheesh I dunno you know how to get in touch bro as does the boss if I can help in anyway I surely will. Love, peace, music and understanding and long live the ROIO!
ReplyDeleteSome disgruntled bozo, no doubt. Best wishes.
ReplyDeleteHoping they stop their cecsorship as we're still america..so joke 'em if they can't take a fuck.....Thanks for any/all of your post's
ReplyDeleteprobably something to do with guurgle that reads as google
ReplyDeleteHang in there. Love your site.
ReplyDeleteYes, somebodies cage has been rattled.
Agatha Christie would find out in a jiff!