Looking for Something?

LOOKING FOR SOMETHING??
Never Been Here Before?

Check The Right Sidebar


@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@


Follow The Sign To Where...

Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Miles Davis - Live Milan, Italy 1971

Back From The Dead...
Originally posted August 14, 2013


Miles Davis - Live Milan, Italy
October 21, 1971
FM Source @256


Miles Davis (tpt);
Gary Bartz (ss, as);
Keith Jarrett (el-p, org);
Michael Henderson (el-b);
Ndugu Leon Chancler (d);
Charles Don Alias (cga, perc);
James Mtume Forman (cga, perc)

 
Set List:
01 - Directions (13:20)
02 - Yesternow (11:41)
03 - What I Say (16:51)
04 - Sanctuary (3:27)
05 - It's About That Time (1:52)


 
 
pass- fbsvw

 
 
Milan '71


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>





9 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for treasure! How are you?Once upon a time, it is person who scrounge re-up of a lot!Also you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We`ll send the invoice to your IP address.
    Thanks for downloading.
    The Team manager

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad we could help. Thanks for the comment. Most people don't bother. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. God, I hate it when a beautiful woman defaces her magnificently pure body with a tattoo. I know it's a matter of personal taste, but really... why attempt to improve on perfection? It's like painting graffiti on the Grand Canyon...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good point and I understand your veiw. I could go either way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. No,no,no...
    Good picture...
    Nice lady.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks a lot, monsieur! Some Miles is always welcome :-)

    Best regards from up north,

    Count Backwards

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you! I love this period of Miles! John

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for this!
    Photo shows Dave Liebman with the soprano, not Gary Bartz...

    ReplyDelete