Looking for Something?

LOOKING FOR SOMETHING??
Never Been Here Before?

Check The Right Sidebar


@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@


Follow The Sign To Where...

Wednesday, June 26, 2024

The Jam - Mama We're All Different Now

A Dave Sez Contribution... NOW BACK FROM THE DEAD ORIGINALLY POSTED 1-11-14

The Jam - Mama We're All Different Now
Demos & Outtakes @ 320

Vinyl rip @ 320 from red vinyl bootleg, "limited edition of 1000", Energia Records ER003, Spain
16 studio tracks of rare demo versions and outtakes between 1976 and 1982.
See http://www.discogs.com/Jam-Mama-Were-All-Different-Now/release/1678899.
Labels: two arrows on one side, target on the other. B&W insert of Jam discography.
Also released on green vinyl.

Track List:

A1 Left, Right And Centre (demo '76)
A2 So Sad About Us (demo '77)
A3 It's Too Bad (demo '78)
A4 David Watts [Kinks] (demo '78)
A5 See-Saw (outtake '79)
A6 Liza Radley (alternate version '80)
A7 And Your Bird Can Sing [Beatles] (outtake '80)
A8 But I'm Different Now (alternate version '80)
B1 England (I Miss You Now)
B2 Dream Time (demo '80)
B3 Dead End Street [Kinks] (demo '80)
B4 No One In The World (demo '80)
B5 Rain [Beatles] (demo '80)
B6 Get Yourself Together [Small Faces] (demo '81)
B7 We've Only Started (demo '81)
B8 Walking In Heaven's Sunshine (demo '82)


Thanks to snotty at tooshortalife.blogspot.com and skamanc at skamanchackett.blogspot.com.


*************************************************************


I know who this is...do you?
(leave a comment if you know)

17 comments:

  1. For more Jam demos, just look over here:

    http://floppybootstomp-ii.blogspot.com/search/label/The%20Jam

    Cheers, Dave Sez.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's Madonna! Thanks for all the good music and sexy pics ... I love you Voodoo Wagon!

    Atlas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Atlas! People like you is why we keep doing what we do! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Any chance of a repost please? Been looking for this

    ReplyDelete
  5. Meanie check back in a couple days and I'll put it up

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant work, thanks for that, just out of curiosity, do you have Time For Truth, Butterfly Collector or Listening In Technicolor? Big ask, I know, but don't ask, don't get.
    Cheers and thanks for sharing some great stuff, appreciated

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dude I need more info are these studio boots or live shows? Could they be titled something else? Do you have a link where I can look these titles you requested up?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Butterfly Collector link https://www.discogs.com/release/2448194-The-Jam-The-Butterfly-Collector
      'Now for those listening in Technicolour' only link I can find is https://www.guitars101.com/threads/the-jam-now-for-those-of-you-listening-in-technicolor.671481/
      And it looks like Time For Truth was previously posted on Floppy bootstraps but taken down.
      I hope this info is helpful in some way.

      Delete
    2. Sorry Time For Truth was on here, apologies for any confusion

      Delete
  8. Great band, shame they didn't take off in the U.S.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah...I was on-board the HMS Jam the minute I heard their first LP playing on the in-store play overhead at Tower Records in Berkeley in 1977.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Meanie, I've got The Butterfly Collector but it's an audience recording and not the best quality. Do you still want it?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ok Meanie keep checking back and it will magically appear

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you sir, much appreciated

    ReplyDelete