Looking for Something?

LOOKING FOR SOMETHING??
Never Been Here Before?

Check The Right Sidebar


@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@


Follow The Sign To Where...

Monday, August 30, 2021

Wishbone Ash XM Radio Concert {Out Of Print}

*NOW BACK FROM THE DEAD
*ORIGINALLY POSTED 3-7-14



Songs
1.The King Will Come
2.Warrior
3.Throw Down The Sword
4.Faith Hope Love
5.F.U.B.B. or Fucked Up Beyond Belief
6.Almighty Blues
7.Living Proof
8.Blowin' Free
9.Ballad Of The Beacon

COUNT THEIR SINS JUDGEMENT COMES


4 comments:

  1. Back in the early 70's they did a free show in my local park. I was experimenting with a Telefunken battery reel to reel recorder and recorded their show. I wish I'd kept the tape and not recorded another band over it the next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any chance you could re-up this one please?
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see you’re taking requests. Can you put this one back up please?
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete