Looking for Something?

LOOKING FOR SOMETHING??
Never Been Here Before?

Check The Right Sidebar


@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@


Follow The Sign To Where...

Saturday, November 26, 2022

Lou Reed - Wild Goin Wild *NOW BACK FROM THE DEAD THANKS TO THE BLOG THAT NOBODY READS




*BACK FROM THE DEAD FIRST PUBLISHED 8-2-19
*SPECIAL THANKS TO THE BLOG THAT NOBODY READS

So last Saturday was the second annual record show I sell at. Business was fantastic. I damn near did a grand in old vinyl and CD's that I no longer had a need for. Well..at said record show was a seller whom I have been dealing with for years. He specializes in boots. He told me he was getting out of selling his wares. Said there is no market for it anymore. But in the meantime I managed to cough up 200 dollars to buy his product. The whole time I was thinking of you and our blog sites. So all of my next posts will consist of stuff I bought from Mr. Boot Dealer. I'm sure some of these are on other sites but until you see me thanking the original poster these will all be my rips. So let's get started with a stereo soundboard recording of Sweet Lou from 2000. Great show here. Just turn it up a little. See scans

I'M GOING TO THE CAFE I HOPE THEY'VE GOT MUSIC AND I HOPE THEY CAN PLAY

I GET A THRILL FROM PUNISHMENT I'VE ALWAYS BEEN THAT WAY

11 comments:

  1. That's a GREAT fuckin' story. Been there, done that. Thanks for sharing your find/purchase and then sharing it. Well done. JCC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thanks for this one Jobe and a great story too! Don't have any boot-fairs here anymore and it is all online but recall going to the one's here in the local town hall and picking up all sorts but nothing like the sort of quality still going on out there if this is anything to go by?! Fab! Fanxt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mega links are no more available. Thanks for re-post. Thanks for all, anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let me see if I can find it !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Guess who's got it Jobe! If you can't find it let me know and I will wing it over to you

      Delete
  5. So glad to be able to help out Jobe and this is a BLASTER of a set! Enjoy everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice one Jobe - thanks for sharing mate. Cheers from Down Under

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks a lot,Jobe! Lou Reed always means big fun,too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great quality recording indeed. Will have a very serious, not too funny, listen to this bootleg and burn it to cds. Thank you so much for sharing

    ReplyDelete