Steve Earle & the Dukes
The Plant, Sausalito, CA
August 5, 1996
KFOG-FM
digitized from my master TDK MA-90
retagged January 2022
The Plant, Sausalito, CA
August 5, 1996
KFOG-FM
digitized from my master TDK MA-90
retagged January 2022
01. KFOG Intro
02. Feel Alright
03. Hard-Core Troubadour
04. Interview
05. More Than I Can Do
06. Windfall
07. Interview
08. South Nashville Blues
09. Ellis Unit One
10. Hurtin' Me, Hurtin' You
11. Poor Boy
12. The Devil's Right Hand
13. Are You Sure Hank Done It This Way
14. KFOG Outro
Here's another digitization of a tape I recorded from KFOG-FM.
Flac files of .wavs.


Thanks, Didn't Have This One!
ReplyDeleteI Really Liked That CD...
Excellent sound and Performance...
Hi, Rocket! This one features my new "robust" tagging...I'm making sure to put the composers of the songs in the composer meta-tag...and doing that knowing that only 1 in 1,000 will ever see it.
ReplyDeleteI'm Honored to be One of the First to Take a Look!
DeleteYou are One of the Most Organized People I Know!
Thanks for ALL You Do To Share Excellent Music!!!
Hey, Rocket, thanks for the kind words. I wanted to let you know that I admire your ability to convey enthusiasm in your descriptions. You do good work, too. :)
DeleteThanks for sharing another FM master, some great stuff!
ReplyDeleteMerci, c'est réellement un pur bonheur que de pouvoir réécouter une performance de ce groupe !
ReplyDeleteSalut Anonyme ! Je suis heureux d'apprendre que vous appréciez ces anciennes émissions de radio!
ReplyDelete