U2 – BBC College Concert #27
for broadcast March 27, 1983
recorded:
Hammersmith Palais, December 6, 1982
Label: London Wavelength – 27
Series: BBC College Concert
for broadcast March 27, 1983
recorded:
Hammersmith Palais, December 6, 1982
Label: London Wavelength – 27
Series: BBC College Concert
01 Pete Larkin, Richard Skinner - BBC College Concert #27 Intro
02 U2 - Surrender
03 U2 - I Threw A Brick
04 U2 - A Day Without Me
05 U2 - An Cat Dubh
06 U2 - Sunday Bloody Sunday
07 Pete Larkin - BBC College Concert #27 Break
08 U2 - The Electric Co.
09 U2 - October
10 U2 - New Year's Day
11 U2 - Gloria
12 U2 - I Will Follow
13 U2 - Fire
14 Richard Skinner, Pete Larkin - BBC College Concert #27 Outro
02 U2 - Surrender
03 U2 - I Threw A Brick
04 U2 - A Day Without Me
05 U2 - An Cat Dubh
06 U2 - Sunday Bloody Sunday
07 Pete Larkin - BBC College Concert #27 Break
08 U2 - The Electric Co.
09 U2 - October
10 U2 - New Year's Day
11 U2 - Gloria
12 U2 - I Will Follow
13 U2 - Fire
14 Richard Skinner, Pete Larkin - BBC College Concert #27 Outro
This version digitized February 2023 from the syndicated radio disc as part of the ongoing series of Đ®åⒻṬëŕṽøï needledrops.
Yeah, I did this a month ago but I've been busy with those tapes I mentioned, plus I'm happy to report that the grandson passed his eighth weekly spelling test with a perfect score.
Comes with 300 dpi scans of the cue sheet and disc labels. Flac files of wavs.
This show also appears on BBC In Concert #295, which has one additional song (A Celebration). London Wavelength also repeated these tracks on the BBC Rock Hour #410, with commercials added.
The show has been bootlegged many times, too.



Another great rare radio show of the College Concert series
ReplyDeleteThis is GREAT! Recently, I have been trolling the good old interwebs looking for "complete" radio concert broadcasts of U2. Then, before I can even make a request, The VooDoo Wagon Radio Show Fairy comes through like a champ!
ReplyDeleteThanks for reading my mind. If there are any other U2 shows out and about, I'd love to see them here.
@Anon...Check back next week!
DeleteHi, Anonymous! Always good to see our pal Anonymous! I'm glad you like this one, it took some work tracking down an affordable copy on Ebay! :)
Delete