Looking for Something?

LOOKING FOR SOMETHING??
Never Been Here Before?

Check The Right Sidebar


@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@


Follow The Sign To Where...

Tuesday, June 11, 2024

Pussy Galore - Exile On Main St.

 *THANKS TO THE ORIGINAL POSTER (I THINK?)

*NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART


After my debacle yesterday with that Unknown Hinson post. I figured I might as well punish myself (and you as well) with the most truly despicable, unlistenable piece of shit I could find. I suspect this will get maybe 3 downloads. Pussy Galore from Washington D.C. that Discogs calls American garage rock/noise/punk/band, and that's being nice. I'm not going to post the song titles here due to the fact that what you will hear is maybe a snippet of songs from The Stones LP. The rest of this junk sounds like me with a guitar. Hell, I don't even know if there are bass and drums hear. You know, maybe it's time I start to re-think this whole blogging thing except for The Adult Bookstore. SORRY, I SUCK!!!!

                                                                        null

15 comments:

  1. Thanks for this. Seriously. I have been looking for this album forever. After the quasi-religious experience of many Jon Spencer Blues Explosion shows, I'm willing to listen to any noise that guy has generated. One man's "piece of shit" is another man's treasure... Thanks again, and Rock On!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't get me wrong...I LOVE Jon Spencer I just can't handle this noise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wanna a sample folks...here ya go. 8-/ https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=tXqEEROsqSw

    ReplyDelete
  4. ummm...What Unknown Hinson post??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for posting this. Whilst I totally agree with you about it being complete shit, in is nevertheless interesting to have at least heard parts of 4 of the tracks before I ran screaming from the room!

    ReplyDelete
  6. With a buildup like that.....I think I'll pass

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pussy Galore were pretty big at my college radio station. One of the other DJs got a pet bird, and I convinced him to name it after one of their albums--"Groovy Hate F---". Of course it was only referred to as "Groovy" in polite company.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This particular Pussy gave birth to JSBE, Royal Trux, Boss Hog & Honeymoon Killers so I'm interested in listening to it at least once (or trying to anyway). Thx!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yep, it pretty much sucks.
    Reminds me of the line about singing: "Everybody has it in them to sing, and everyrone should - except Yoko Ono."

    ReplyDelete
  10. Was directed over here...hmmm maybe as a prank by Jonderblog! I saw the debut tour by Pussy Galore at my tiny local bar and I thought WoW they are touting this band, they are loud and just suck I will totally avoid in the future 'cause I need my ears to hear music. But damn I love that Stones album so let's see what mayhem they got themselves into.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello and welcome to the Voodoo Wagon, Viacomclosedmedown on youtube. Kick off your shoes and take a look around!

    ReplyDelete