Looking for Something?

LOOKING FOR SOMETHING??
Never Been Here Before?

Check The Right Sidebar


@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@


Follow The Sign To Where...

Tuesday, December 31, 2024

 I want to give a big and heartfelt thanks to Silentway and Jobe who invited me to join this wonderful trip down this musical highway of history and the opportunity to share so much music with the world. My music collection is no longer just mine. And to everyone that enjoys the music that I love and carries it forward so that it is not forgotten ,I commend you and Rock On ! Peace and Love in 2025!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you Brother, for giving us some great music. We are glad you are here !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing with all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, XRay! SilentWay reached out to me in 2011 with the offer to be an author, and I accepted it. It took me some time to find my "voice" as I wasn't much of a writer. My early posts were just converting my tapes to flac files and listing the song titles.

    As time went on (has it really been 14 years I've been posting here?) I felt more confortable offering opinions about the shows and eventually settled on a documentary/investigative approach. What do we know? Can we confirm it with evidence? What can Voodoo Wagon give you that you don't already have?

    We've attracted several "behind the scenes" contributors like Sam Eliot's Mustache, our pal Matt who sent me some of the missing Live From Electric Ladyland shows, Ex_mixer with his tales of the studio, and Rudolf who is helping me track down ever last scrap of John Cougar Mellencamp that's out there...and everyone else that's taken the time to leave a "merci" or "gracias" on a post.

    Agradecemos a todos os nossos amigos de todo o mundo.
    Agradecemos a todos nuestros amigos de todo el mundo.
    Nous apprécions tous nos amis du monde entier.
    Agraïm a tots els nostres amics de tot el món.
    Apprezziamo tutti i nostri amici provenienti da tutto il mondo.
    Wir schätzen alle unsere Freunde aus der ganzen Welt.
    Vi sætter pris på alle vores venner fra hele verden.
    We waarderen al onze vrienden van over de hele wereld.
    Vi setter pris på alle våre venner fra hele verden.
    Vi uppskattar alla våra vänner från hela världen.
    世界中から集まったすべての友人に感謝します。
    我们感谢来自世界各地的所有朋友。


    As usual, I go on far too long: I am THANKFUL for your contributions. Happy New Year to you, and your family. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you draftervoi, I too am looking for my "voice", I will keep looking and in the the meantime will follow in the footsteps of those that came before me.

      Delete