Looking for Something?

LOOKING FOR SOMETHING??
Never Been Here Before?

Check The Right Sidebar


@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@


Follow The Sign To Where...

Monday, February 3, 2025

Ian Hunter & The Rant Band - Live at Finnegan's Wake in Philadelphia March 23, 2005

 


   Ian Hunter & The Rant Band recorded live on March 23, 2005, at Finnegan's Wake in Philadelphia

SETLIST

1.  Intro   2. Rest In Peace   3. Lounge Lizard   4. Once Bitten, Twice Shy   5. Twisted Steel   6. Girl From The North Country>Death Of A Nation   7. Knees Of My Heart   8. Wash Us Away   9. 23A Swan Hill   10. I Wish I Was Your Mother   11. The Truth, The Whole Truth....   12. Rollerball   13. Michael Picasso

Disc 2

1. Roll Away The Stone   2. Honaloochie Boogie   3. Saturday Gigs   4. All The Young Dudes   5.The Journey>No Wheels To Ride>You Nearly Did Me In   6. Dead Man Walking   7. Just Another Night     8. All The Way From Memphis   9. A Nightingale Sang In Berkeley Square


                                            https://workupload.com/file/CCjDWRXSYNC


2 comments:

  1. This looks a fantastic setlist. I didn't have one from 2005. Great thanks and greetings from Paris,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Derek! Glad to see you're still rockin' the free world!

    ReplyDelete