Looking for Something?

LOOKING FOR SOMETHING??
Never Been Here Before?

Check The Right Sidebar


@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@


Follow The Sign To Where...

Wednesday, March 11, 2026

Country Joe And The Fish - Eagles Auditorium Seattle, Washington, USA Saturday, 1 Nov 1969

 Country Joe McDonald - Born: January 1, 1942  Died:  March 7, 2026



Country Joe And The Fish

Eagles Auditorium

Seattle, Washington, USA

Saturday, 1 Nov 1969

01.  Love (02:38)
02. Sing Sing Sing  02:34
03. Silver & Gold 07:03
04.  Not So Sweet Martha Lorraine 04:06
05. Babylon 03:42
06. The Return Of Sweet Lorraine 06:16
07.  The Baby Song 04:48
08. Rockin' Round The World 07:23
09. I-Feel-Like-I'm-Fixin'-To-Die Rag 02:31
10. Ever Since You Told Me That You Love Me (I'm A Nut) 01:26
11. Gas Man 01:57
12. Crystal Blues 06:49
13. The Love Machine 23:18


https://workupload.com/file/QhEJxTynyXc



5 comments:

  1. Thanks XRay! Much to enjoy here and we won’t see Joe’s like again

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks very much. They were a great live band. But not many god recordings around. To be pedantic the picture is of the original band but the band on this recording is the band that were playing at Woodstock.

    ReplyDelete