ROIO: audio and/or video recording of a performance that was not officially released by the artist, or under other legal authority.
Soundboards, Quality Audience Recordings, FM Broadcasts, Concert Videos and Out of Print Recordings.
Thanks X. Great artwork! I have an older copy of this and the broadcast was really rough, so I'm hoping the sound on this one matches the artwork. Monolith boots are few and far between...
I actually have a show from Springfield on September 2, 1979 that's better sound quality. It's from another boot site and I'd be happy to share with you if you'd like. Thanks, G.
Thank you. It made me go back to that Springfield concert. Not top excellent quality but for sure, highly listenable. I was surprised by the unusual setlist relying heavily on their Monolith album. A very enjoyable listening experience. Greetings from Paris,
Thanks X. Great artwork! I have an older copy of this and the broadcast was really rough, so I'm hoping the sound on this one matches the artwork. Monolith boots are few and far between...
ReplyDeleteI think you will be pleased!
ReplyDeleteI actually have a show from Springfield on September 2, 1979 that's better sound quality. It's from another boot site and I'd be happy to share with you if you'd like. Thanks, G.
DeleteMaybe you can post it yourself here for everyone
DeleteHere you are. Enjoy! https://we.tl/t-qTc9Lh2M3Yx3xtNh
DeleteThank you. It made me go back to that Springfield concert. Not top excellent quality but for sure, highly listenable. I was surprised by the unusual setlist relying heavily on their Monolith album. A very enjoyable listening experience.
DeleteGreetings from Paris,
Hi,do You have
ReplyDeleteTwo Witches – Agony Of The Undead Vampire Pt.II (Jubilee Edition),
Agony 1991?
Sorry, that is an official release.
ReplyDeleteMuchas gracias, amigo!
ReplyDelete