ROIO: audio and/or video recording of a performance that was not officially released by the artist, or under other legal authority.
Soundboards, Quality Audience Recordings, FM Broadcasts, Concert Videos and Out of Print Recordings.
Looking for Something?
LOOKING FOR SOMETHING?? Never Been Here Before?
Check The Right Sidebar
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Follow The Sign To Where...
Sunday, June 21, 2026
Dave Mason - Elmont, NY. 1978
Dave Mason - Belmont Park Elmont, NY. July 8, 1978 WNEW FM Source/soundboard @flac
Pixeldrain does delete files after a period of inactivity, but so do other hosts. Once in awhile the site goes down, but it's usually back up fairly quickly.
I was never a Dave Mason fan, but recently rediscovered "Only You Know And I Know (through a cover version) and now I enjoy the original song more than ever.
@jonder...Supposedly the files will stay active for 2 months from last day DL'd. Then bye-bye. I try and use MediaFire, Mega and Bestfile for a majority of shows. Since I can't really afford to pay for another host site I also use Bestfile.io. Bestfile is a known warez server located somewhere in the Indian Ocean but is safe to DL from and there is no time limit to hold the files if you create a log-on.
I love Pixeldrain. It's fast and never any problems.
ReplyDeleteI also adore pixeldrain, no problems whatsoever! Thanks SilentWay!
ReplyDeleteWhat the guys said, rarely had any difficulties with Pixeldrain. Came down easy like spit off a griddle in under 60 seconds! Thanks SW
ReplyDeletePixeldrain is great. No problems. Other sites also use it. Thank you.
ReplyDeletePixeldrain does delete files after a period of inactivity, but so do other hosts. Once in awhile the site goes down, but it's usually back up fairly quickly.
ReplyDeleteI was never a Dave Mason fan, but recently rediscovered "Only You Know And I Know (through a cover version) and now I enjoy the original song more than ever.
@jonder...Supposedly the files will stay active for 2 months from last day DL'd. Then bye-bye. I try and use MediaFire, Mega and Bestfile for a majority of shows. Since I can't really afford to pay for another host site I also use Bestfile.io. Bestfile is a known warez server located somewhere in the Indian Ocean but is safe to DL from and there is no time limit to hold the files if you create a log-on.
ReplyDelete