Looking for Something?

LOOKING FOR SOMETHING??
Never Been Here Before?

Check The Right Sidebar


@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@


Follow The Sign To Where...

Thursday, October 10, 2024

AC/DC - Live Towson, University 1979

Back From The Dead...by request
Originally posted November 26, 2014

AC/DC - Live Towson, University
Towson University
Baltimore, Maryland
October 16, 1979
aka - Living in Hell - aka - She's Got Balls
Soundboard @320

This has been around the block more than once...
tracks 1-12: living in the hell (CD)
track 13: living in the hell (double lp)

Set List:
1 - live wire
2 - shot down in flames
3 - hell ain`t a bad place to be
4 - sin city
5 - problem child
6 - bad boy boogie
7 - the jack
8 - highway to hell
9 - high voltage
10- whole lotta rosie
11- rocker
12- if you want blood
13- let there be rock



Towson '79


///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////





9 comments:

  1. I could write a movie script from this one image . . .

    I didn't say it would be a GOOD movie script, . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say you write the script and we make the sucker!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please re-upload this one. THANKS!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always someone late for dinner. I'll heat something up for you.

      Delete
  4. Somehow that Strat looks scintillating in that shot. Must be the lighting.
    Regards, Dave.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hot with MAN Hand .. You Know guys!

    ReplyDelete