Looking for Something?

LOOKING FOR SOMETHING??
Never Been Here Before?

Check The Right Sidebar


@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@


Follow The Sign To Where...

Saturday, May 1, 2021

Blondie LIVE in Asbury Park NJ 1979


 Blondie 
Convention Center 
Asbury Park NJ
1979-07-07 (Early Show)

Soundboard @320


01. Dreaming
02. One Way Or Another
03. Hanging On The Telephone
04. Look Good In Blue---
05. Youth Nabbed As Sniper
06. Pretty Baby
07. Slow Motion
08. Sunday Girl
09. In The Flesh
10. Man Overboard
11. Heart Of Glass
12. 11:59
13. Rip Her To Shreds
14. In the Sun
15. X Offender
16. I'm On E
17. Kung Fu Girl


Blondie 
Convention Center 
Asbury Park NJ
1979-07-07 (Late Show)
Soundboard @320


01. Dreaming
02. One Way Or Another
03. Hanging On The Telephone
04. Look Good In Blue---
05. Youth Nabbed As Sniper
06. Pretty Baby
07. Slow Motion
08. Sunday Girl
09. In The Flesh
10. Man Overboard
11. Heart Of Glass
12. 11:59
13. Rip Her To Shreds
14. In The Sun
15. X Offender
16. Get It On


12 comments:

  1. Nice one!! If anyone wants the flac version leave a comment and I'll add.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah...I could go for a FLAC version of this...I'm surprised I've never run across this show before!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i damn love pics of debbie without a bra! and i even love stuff like "kookoo". in a tv-doc i heard talking 'bout her that she stayed undrugged at CBGB-times and drove the others home.

    i'm so damn in love with her, i can't tell ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A flac version of this would be a joy! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Same as "draftervoi", never heard these shows before.
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, rdnzl...this may be a new discovery. Every once in a while, someone comes up with a tape that's new to circulation...like those Neil Young & the Ducks shows from a few years back....found on someone's cassette tapes that were sitting in a drawer....

    ReplyDelete
  7. My bad..It's not a flac file. It's a b&w DVD video. I can post the links for that here if anyone wants the DVD.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I personally say yes! Never watched the concerts on DVD either. 75 years old Debbie, she made some guys dream.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Blondie in B&W glory!!

    PART 1 http://www.mediafire.com/file/tkl9n4loa8t4hu1/file
    PART 2 http://www.mediafire.com/file/r73ru0unal188r3/file
    PART 3 http://www.mediafire.com/file/iopqukwd6pmdxgb/file
    PART 4 http://www.mediafire.com/file/tskjihv4yc908fe/file
    PART 5 http://www.mediafire.com/file/0v4e19wcj1mrsju/file
    PART 6 http://www.mediafire.com/file/sqern4l0yt4h0qh/file
    PART 7 http://www.mediafire.com/file/r6de5mrpuxe7ugh/file
    PART 8 http://www.mediafire.com/file/uydoofgkx6t8obg/file
    PART 9 http://www.mediafire.com/file/1bpsf8bdsbxmrmv/file

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes Silent, thanks for the videos. It's sure she's not only beautiful.
    I never had the opportunity to see it.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Cool here, you ask and you get.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ain't never seen this show before. Huzzah!

    (I think Rockpile opened these shows. Any sign they were recorded as well?)

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks for posting Blondie!

    ReplyDelete