Looking for Something?

LOOKING FOR SOMETHING??
Never Been Here Before?

Check The Right Sidebar


@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@


Follow The Sign To Where...

Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Portishead - Road


*NOT THE ORIGINAL COVER, MY RIP

Can't find out to much info about this one. I found it yesterday while going through some boxes. I have given you the song titles and where they came from. No scans create your own covers. See file name for password.

1. Uncertainty-Europe April 95

2. Sour Times-Same as 1

3. Glory Box-Same as 1

4. Wandering Star-Same As 1

5. Only You-Later With Jools Holland '98

6. Over-Same as 5 

7. Half Day Closing-Same as 5

8. Mysterious-Glastonbury '98

9. Glory Box-Same as 8

10. Roads-Same as 8

11. Strangers-Same as 8

12. Sour Times-Lezenith Paris 98

13. Mysterious-Same as 12

14. Roads-Same as 12

15. Strangers-Same as 12


OHH CAN'T ANYBODY SEE WE'VE GOT A WAR TO FIGHT


########################################################


Now my next installment of "The Worst Songs Ever Recorded" When I hear the intro to this one it makes me wanna drive an icepick in my temple. Then you've got the words that seem to have been written by a coffee cup. The sax solo? I think that's played by some acne-scarred high school dweeb who was kicked out of Band. As Wildman Fischer once said "How's that sound?"



6 comments: