Looking for Something?

LOOKING FOR SOMETHING??
Never Been Here Before?

Check The Right Sidebar


@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@


Follow The Sign To Where...

Friday, July 8, 2022

Screamin' Jay Hawkins And The Chicken Hawks - Live Santa Cruz California 1986

 *THANKS TO THE ORIGINAL POSTER



Over at The Adult Bookstore I post Cd's that are from my collection. I visit a lot of thrift stores here in town, that's where most of what I post (at the bookstore) comes from. It occurred to me yesterday after I bought 15 used Cd's, for a buck apiece (soon to be featured at the bookstore) I can get 15 Cd's for less than four gallons of gas. However this is not one of those this was found in the netherworld.

Songs
1.Early In The Mornin'
2.Lawdy Miss Clawdy
3.Constipation Blues
4.Bite It
5.Stand By Me
6.I Want To Know
7.Gonna Make You Mine
8.I Put A Spell On You
9.Pretty Little Baby
10.Shout

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for this one. Looks interesting. Will play it LOUD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Much obliged! Live recordings by SJH are always a treat!

    ReplyDelete