Smithereens
The Plant, Sausalito, CA
June 24, 1994
KFOG-FM
digitized from master Maxell XL II-S 90 cassette
retagged March 2022
The Plant, Sausalito, CA
June 24, 1994
KFOG-FM
digitized from master Maxell XL II-S 90 cassette
retagged March 2022
01 KFOG Intro - Rosalie Howarth & Bill Evans
02 Afternoon Tea
03 Long Way Back Again
04 Life Is So Beautiful
05 War For My Mind
06 Love Is Gone
07 Blood And Roses
08 Everything I Have Is Blue
09 Only A Memory
10 Behind The Wall Of Sleep
11 Miles From Nowhere
12 KFOG Outro - Bill Evans & Rosalie Howarth
Here's one that I posted before, but it was only in mp3. Here's the flac version!



Thanks a ton for the flac version of this, it sounds amazing. I am always glad to have KFOG broadcasts. Any chance that anybody has Matthew Sweet - Music Annex: Menlow Park, San Francisco, CA 11-20-1995 KFOG?
ReplyDeleteHi, dbeamer407! I digitized my master cassette of Matthew Sweet/Music Annex, Menlo Park and it's up at: https://voodoowagon.blogspot.com/2021/06/matthew-sweet-music-annex-menlo-park-ca.html
ReplyDeleteThanks, I already commented and thanked you on the original post. I need to edit my want list! Would love anymore FM Smithereens or Matthew Sweet.
ReplyDeleteI've got two Westwood One "In Concert" Smithers shows that I think are still up, and a Matthew Sweet "Live From The Pit". If either of them don't download, let me know and I'll re-up.
ReplyDeleteI know I received from you 2 Westwood One Smithereens shows. One a split with Jeff Healey Band the other with The Fabulous Thunderbirds both great shows. On my site I have a Smithereens FM from The Bottom Line if anyone is interested it's available in MP3 and Flac at this address https://thenewjdp.blogspot.com/2014/04/the-smithereens-bottom-line-new-york.html Oh and Thank You Draftervoi for this Smithereens recording!! JustDave
ReplyDelete