Looking for Something?

LOOKING FOR SOMETHING??
Never Been Here Before?

Check The Right Sidebar


@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@


Follow The Sign To Where...

Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Billy Boy Arnold - Crying and Pleading {1957}

Back From The Dead...
Originally posted February 1, 2015

Billy Boy Arnold - Crying & Pleading {1957}
Best of Vee-Jay Years
Studio Recordings @ 320
{Out of Print}


Track List:
I Wish You Would    
I Was Fooled    
Don't Stay Out All Night    
I Ain't Got You    
Here's My Picture    
You Got Me Wrong    
My Heart Is Crying    
Kissing At Midnight    
Prisoner's Plea    
No, No, No, No, No    
Every Day, Every Night    
Rockinitis









5 comments:

  1. Nice post. His VeeJay stuff is hard to find. Saw him last year on A Trbute To Little Walter tour and he blew everyone else away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I listened to this yesterday and it's great. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A true blues legend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Silent Way! Damn this is fine and must have missed it way back in 2015. I miss Charly Records too! You could always rely on them to produce fine R&B. This gem even has Sunnyland Slim in piano! Fab! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. As a former bartender....spills and overpouring ruin your margins.

    ReplyDelete