Looking for Something?

LOOKING FOR SOMETHING??
Never Been Here Before?

Check The Right Sidebar


@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@


Follow The Sign To Where...

Monday, March 29, 2021

Jefferson Airplane - Live At Altamont

 *THANKS TO THE ORIGINAL POSTER

 *NOT THE COMPLETE SHOW



Sorry this is not their full set but it's all I got. About the best fidelity I have found for this show. Posted more for it's historical significance. But it still sounds pretty damn good. See scans



4 comments:

  1. Well, I like it a lot. Many thanks. Now, where did I park?

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEAVY! Really interesting to revisit this nightmare but deny it all you like it is heavy on the vibes from the announcement of Marty being knocked out by an Angel, it was only downhill from there. Best quality I have heard and 'The Other Side of This Life' is fine but boy its gets 9/10 on the bad vibes monitor after that! Thanks for this . . . . . appreciated

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was 13 and living on the other side of Mount Diablo from where this took place...25 miles as the crow flies, 40 miles on the street. This was NOT GOOD for me...probably kept my parents from letting me go to concerts for several years longer than otherwise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I've heard bits and pieces of their performance over the years but I'm not sure. I look forward to this. Many thanks!

    Brian

    ReplyDelete