Originally posted June 11, 2016
Gang Of Four - Live Palace Theatre 1984
Soundboard @320
aka - At The Palace
{Out of Print}
Link Upgrade!
Release on Mercury Records - 1984
Track List:
We Live As We Dream Alone
History Is Not Made By Great Men
Silver Lining
The History Of The World
I Love A Man In A Uniform
Paralyzed
Is It Love
Damaged Goods
At Home He's A Tourist
To Hell With Poverty
History Is Not Made By Great Men
Silver Lining
The History Of The World
I Love A Man In A Uniform
Paralyzed
Is It Love
Damaged Goods
At Home He's A Tourist
To Hell With Poverty
pass - fbsvw
=@=
You Can Find A Flac Version Here Thanks To Our Friends Dave & Peter!
fightthissicknessfindacure.blogspot.com
Make sure to thank them!
You Can Find A Flac Version Here Thanks To Our Friends Dave & Peter!
fightthissicknessfindacure.blogspot.com
Make sure to thank them!
% % % % % % % % % % % % % % % % % % % % % % % % % % % % % %




Thank you!
ReplyDeletegracias
ReplyDelete"I would be eternally grateful for a higher bit rate version of this if anyone happens to have one =)"
ReplyDeleteAsk, silent, and you shall receive - a WAV version is posted here on FileFactory - http://fightthissicknessfindacure.blogspot.com/2015/08/gang-of-four-at-palace.html. I had also searched for ages to find it, so thanks to Peter! Some info:
Gang of Four - At The Palace (1984)
01. we live as we dream alone
02. history is not made by great man
03. silver lining
04. the history of the world
05. I love a man in a uniform
06. paralysed
07. is it love
08. damaged goods
09. at home he's a tourist
10. to hell with poverty
11. I will be a good boy
12. call me up
Credits:
Guitar, Vocals – Andrew Gill
Vocals – Jon King
Bass, Vocals – Sara Lee
Drums – Steve Goulding
Backing Vocals – Alyson Williams, Paula West
Recorded at The Palace, Hollywood, in May 1984.
Cheers, Dave Sez.
Thanks a million for this one Boss. It includes one of the greatest songs ever written, and I quote "The past lives on in your front room" "The poor still weak the rich still rule" "History lives on the books at home" "The books at home" "It's not made by great men" priceless
ReplyDeleteJobe, I've updated the post just for you ;)
DeleteThanks Dave! I've included a link on the post to his blog!
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeletehope you don't forget that a little bit of credit goes to me
enjoy the music
If you look I put a link to your website and your flac version at the bottom of the post.
DeleteThanks for posting this. A treasure of an album.
ReplyDeleteFour Tracks GoF @ BBC Liverpool Festival (FLAC)
ReplyDeleteThanks to everyone responsible for this one.
ReplyDelete