Looking for Something?

LOOKING FOR SOMETHING??
Never Been Here Before?

Check The Right Sidebar


@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@


Follow The Sign To Where...

Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Gang Of Four - 2019-03-31 6 Music Festival, England (plus Peel 1979)

Oki, let's have a threesome ;)
 

2019-03-31 6 Music Festival, England (MP3)

01 Not Great Men
02 I Parade Myself
03 Change the Locks
04 Damaged Goods
05 Paper Thin
06 Isle of Dogs
07 At Home He's a Tourist
08 I Love a Man in a Uniform
09 To Hell With Poverty
10 I Found That Essence Rare

 2019-03-31 6 Music Festival, England (FLAC)

01 Change The Locks (6 Music Festival 2019)
02 Damaged Goods (6 Music Festival 2019)
03 Paper Thin (6 Music Festival 2019)
04 At Home He's A Tourist (6 Music Festival 2019)

 
1979 John Peel Sessions (FLAC)

5.45 (John Peel Session 18-01-1979)
At Home He's A Tourist (John Peel Session 18-01-1979)
Return The Gift (John Peel Session 18-01-1979)

Ether (Radio 1 John Peel Session, 2 Jul 1979)
Guns Before Butter (BBC Session 02-07-1979)
Natural’s Not in It (Radio 1 John Peel Session, 2 Jul 1979)

3 comments:

  1. Andy Gill was the most stylistically innovative rhythm guitarist since Keith Richards, and he left us far too early. RIP Andy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would just say 'guitar player', but you are correct in him being innovative. I'm just glad I had the opportunity to watch he and the band perform live.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Better late than never, but thanks for these, hinterwald ... and if you're interested, video of the Go4 gig at the 6 Music Festival can be downloaded from http://kigonjiro.com/2019/04/14/gang-of-four-mountford-hall-liverpool-bbc-6-music-festival-2019-mkv-720p/ - ignore the mistaken set list.

    Cheers,

    Dave Sez.

    ReplyDelete