*THANKS TO THE ORIGINAL POSTER
I've noticed that we haven't been mentioned lately over at "THE BLOG NOBODY READS" so I'm hoping to remedy that situation with this post. A big fan favorite here. See scans.
ALL YOUR FEARS I FEAR I ONCE SHARED NOW I KNOW THERE'S A FUTURE FOR ALL OF US
################################################################
And now another contender for the worst song ever recorded. This is one of those groups you see on PBS during pledge week, where they get a bunch of old timers (audience and groups) together for a one night gala to sing their greatest hit. Doesn't matter if anybody from the original group is there or still alive, as long as it's an original drumstick from the original drummer it constitutes a "group reunion" I love how when the cameraman pans out to the audience, their swaying to the tune until the chorus comes on then everybody perks up and remembers the words, but only to the chorus. I can just see these old fucks (myself included) saying to each other "Hey... these guys are pretty good" even though it's some second rate bar-band trying to help us resurrect our youth.




Can never have enough Roxy Music! Thanks for this!
ReplyDeleteSorry Boys! Sorry Jobe! Been a bit busy. Nothing for me since the epic Blondie on the 2nd May. Which is fine of course, strokes for folks! Hey? Keep on keeping on dudes!
ReplyDeleteSome mo' Roxy goodness can be had here...https://archive.org/details/roiocollection
ReplyDelete@Rob...Thanks man, hadn't seen that before!
DeleteThe very least I could do for the years of service.
DeleteTry this on too...http://forum.pinkrobert.net/viewforum.php?f=3
Thank you.
ReplyDeleteI didn't know this recording.
Links posted across! ;)
ReplyDeleteRob, Thanks buddy for the sites. Looks like their going to be my original posters for a while.
ReplyDeleteAwesome, glad to help, had plenty from you!! You may find it worthwhile to check all links on video/larger music posts some are expired, saves the frustration. Take care!!
ReplyDelete