Rare Earth – Live California Jam ’74
FM Broadcast
01 – Hey, Big Brother 05:18
02 – Big John Is My Name 08:33
03 – (I Know) I’m Losing You 19:42
04 – I Just Want To Celebrate 10:25
On April 6, 1974, 200,000 music fans descended on the Ontario Motor Speedway (Ontario, California) for one of the last rock festivals of the era: California Jam. The event featured Rare Earth, Earth Wind and Fire, the Eagles with guest Jackson Browne, Seals and Crofts, Black Oak Arkansas, Black Sabbath, Deep Purple, and Emerson, Lake and Palmer. Rare Earth was the opening act.
https://workupload.com/file/4YLBNXHfwq3


Thanks for sharing this Xray. "I Just Want To Celebrate" was such a great track as was "(I Know) I'm Losing You". This concert must have been massive for them - especially being the opening act for a festival featuring some of the biggest bands in the world. Cheers from DownUnder
ReplyDeletei just download today, there's a problem with the .RAR, i never seen that, when the download is finish, it starts again like it's not made, can you check and if possible give us a new link ?
ReplyDeleteI checked the DL link and it works fine. Please try again.
ReplyDelete@pe_35 -Turn OFF Adblock if you have it.
ReplyDelete