Looking for Something?

LOOKING FOR SOMETHING??
Never Been Here Before?

Check The Right Sidebar


@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@


Follow The Sign To Where...

Thursday, July 16, 2020

Buddy Guy & Junior Wells - Live Cotati Cabaret 1984

Back From The Dead by request...
Originally posted August 18, 2014

Buddy Guy & Junior Wells
Live Cotati Cabaret
Cotati, California
September 20, 1984
Soundboard @ 320



This has made the rounds plenty of times. Grab it if you don't have it!


Set List:
1. You Don't Know Nothing
2. Teeny Weeny Bit
3. Dust My Broom
4. So Long Baby
5. No Need To Go No Further
6. Honest I Do
7. I Just Want To Make Love To You
8. Tell Me Mama
9. Got My Mojo Working
10. Things I Used To Do
11. Miss You
12. You Got To Help Me (I Can't Do It All By Myself)
13. Messin' With The Kid
14. Good Morning Little Schoolgirl
15. Can't Stand It
16. Going Down


Runtime - 2 Hours 16 Minutes 37 Seconds


pass = fbsvw




+  +  +  +  +  +  +  +  +  +  +  +  +  +  +  +  +  +  +  +  +  +  +  +  +  +  +




4 comments:

  1. Another fantastic post - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ny chance of a re-up. i'm a fan of both groups tia it would sure be nice thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could you re-up this one too? Many thanks

    ReplyDelete